I am a fully qualified and registered BACP counsellor and psychotherapist based in Ramsbottom, Bury, & Manchester city centre, offering both short and long term one to one counselling support. I am also a professional, accredited coach working with private and organisational clients across the North West.
My clients describe me as;
“a warm, caring, empathic listener & insightful counsellor who offers understanding & non judgemental support”
“supportive & challenging in the right way, my counselling with Jacquelyn gave me the safe space to work on what I needed to”
Having worked one to one in helping relationships for over 20 years, I feel passionate and privileged about the work I do. I have experience of working with a wide range of client issues including;
- Bereavement / Loss
- Career Derailment
- Divorce/ Relationship Breakdown
- Isolation / Loneliness
- Life Change (Redundancy, Parenthood, Menopause, ‘Empty Nest’)
- Personal Development
- Relationship Issues
- Self Confidence / Self Esteem
- Workplace Concerns (Bullying, Stress, Loss of Direction)
In addition to my private counselling practice, I currently counsel within a workplace staff counselling service and a community based voluntary counselling service.
My Qualifications include;
- Hons Degree Applied Social Psychology & Communication
- Level 2 Counselling Concepts
- Level 3 Counselling Skills
- Post Grad Dip Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Post Grad Dip Advanced Business & Executive Coaching
I am currently completing my Msc in Counselling & Psychotherapy, looking at client issues in the workplace, which is an area of particular interest for me.