Hi, my name is Jacquelyn Bownes and I am an experienced, BACP Accredited Counsellor & Psychotherapist & an award winning Coach.
Sometimes, you may feel unable to talk to friends, family or colleagues about how you’re feeling for fear of not being listened to, being judged or perhaps burdening them somehow. It may be that you’re looking for help to make sense of what is going/has gone on for you, and needing some support in addressing your concerns and/or bringing about change.
I provide a safe, non judgemental space for you to share and talk through your concerns, whatever they may be, and work alongside you on how you might move forward and improve your sense of well being. People come to counselling with me for many reasons & our work together can help you to:
- Learn more about yourself
- Make sense of your thoughts and feelings
- Release some of the pressure you may have been experiencing
- Develop as a person
- Learn how to take control of your life
- Respond to challenges and change more healthily
- Identify and make changes, if you decide they are needed and you feel ready to do so